Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Death warmed over...

Dad was giving me a hard time the other day for not posting more since I've been back.  But really, I came back and had to jump right into month-end marking and progress reports, and a sooper-secret knitting project, and there has been neither time nor content to make posting worthwhile.

Yesterday, however, was our annual costume contest.  Which meant wearing a costume at school.  Which was totally fun!  I didn't actually make anyone cry this year, but I did freak a few people out.  Good times!

Braaaaiiinnnnssssss!!!
Succulent, cauliflower-like BRRRAAAAIIIIINNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!
I came in second in the teachers' contest - and rightly so: the giant cardboard & duct-tape Jaws mask was brilliant!  And happily, the fake blood on my chin did not stain quite as badly as I had feared, and should be fully scrubbed off by Monday.

I hope.

2 comments:

Monica (aka monnibo) said...

Great photos!!

Gary said...

Good stage blood contains dish soap. Repeat performances require successful laundering!
Thanks for sharing!
Miss ya, love ya
GD