This evening, I'm still in my PJs, and haven't left the house all weekend. Perfectly delightful! (In the interest of full disclosure, I did showered this afternoon, and put on clean pajamas after the fact. And regular tooth-brushing has occurred on schedule.) PJs aside, today I have more than made up for yesterday's indolence. I have:
- baked 2 loaves of bread (half of one has already been devoured, and not by me. I'm looking at you, Q!)
- made a wicked batch of melt-in-your-mouth cinnamon buns...with caramel gooeyness on the bottom. And I glazed them!
- sewn 6 headbands, to keep my unruly locks off my face (not sure they all go with the blue hair, though. Hmm. Didn't quite think that through!)
- made minor alterations to the previously-gappy button bands on 2 blouses, thus shifting them from "winter" wardrobe (as a camisole was needed) to "summer" - just in time for the insanity that is our lack of air conditioning at work.
- done a load of my laundry, and folded a load of towels
- done 2 loads of dishes
- knit 2 inches on a rather complicated sock pattern
- prepped tomorrow's breakfast and lunch
- made sure my Canucks tee is on the top of the pile, to wear to work tomorrow.
- tried out tomorrow's grammar lesson on Mr.Q, and determined that my students could kick his butt. They will be tickled when I tell them so!
Whew! Going to work tomorrow will almost seem like a holiday!
Almost. I'm not totally nuts!