Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well....the weekend resolution lasted exactly as long as the weekend did! Oh well. I'll keep trying. I have managed to get myself organized at work everyday, early enough that I can sit for 10 or 15 minutes before class, sip some tea, and gab with the other teachers. I find it's a lot easier to focus (and not confuse people!) in the classroom if I've had a few minutes to just relax first.

It was gorgeous out today, and I packed my camera to take some photos...and left it in my pack at school over lunch. Poop! I walked down to Canada Place at lunch and sat in the sunshine for a bit. The Celtic Festival is going on this week, and there were some dancers and musicians playing in the plaza. It was lively and energizing and I didn't even get pooped on by a seagull!

No comments: