Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Yin & Yang

Well, the politics at work have just officially been upgraded from "Sucking Arse" to "Blowing Goats" (or, would that be "down"-graded? Given the activities involved.) I'm going to have to give serious thought to my options, as I'm not sure I want to swallow much more. (Pun sort of intended.)

BUT! I'm just about out the door for a weekend on the Sunshine Coast, doing Sweet F**k All...a few knitting projects packed up, new pens for my journal, a Barbara Kingsolver book, swimsuits for late-night hot-tubbing...All the right ingredients for some serious self-indulgence...The sun is out, at least for now, and we get to take a ferry. I love taking the ferry. I even remembered to not only pack the camera - but charge the battery first!

Oh, the cleverness of me.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Oh my goodness. I can't believe you were dealing with a flooding basement and all that nonsense while trying to get this package out to me!

Holy above and beyond the call of duty, Batman!

Thank you so much for the yarn and pattern - I had to laugh when I opened the package, because the pattern is the same one I sent to my pal for the same swap. Anywho, I've been carrying the yarn around with (oooh, decadent) and making my husband feel it, etc.


Thank you thank you!