Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

When life hands you lemon-ginger...make tea!

I've been drinking Yogi Tea at work almost every day for almost 3 months. It's very tasty tea, organic, and the Lemon Ginger is great for my throat/vocal cords (important when I have to speak & project my voice for 5 hours a day!)

And only yesterday did I notice that on the tag of each tea bag, some kind of affirmation or bit of yogic wisdom is printed. I guess that shows just how much attention I pay to the details in my life! I am curious to see what tomorrow's tea bag has to say...I guess I'm back to that
S-L-O-W--D-O-W-N thing again.

Got an unexpected bit of it today - the bus broke down on the way home. Close enough that it was only a 20-minute walk home; far enough that I had time to notice the warmth of the sunshine, that the cherries are almost finished blooming, that Spring's no longer "springing," but all moved in now, letting it all hang out and making herself right at home...toothbrush in the bathroom, a drawer of her own...she'll be re-arranging the kitchen next, and that's just fine with me!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Went to the Yogi Tea site and saw that you can get free samples - I love free samples! I don't know why, but I do.