Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Humpty-dumpty Day

Blarg.

Feh.

Snort.

And so on. Particularly grey today. And this snow/cold thing is getting a little old. If I wanted REAL winter, I'd have stayed in the Rockies! At least I can console myself with the fact that we'll have flowers here in a few more weeks, as opposed to a few more months. And next Friday is a "non-instructional day"- which means no school and thus no pay - but a long weekend. For which I am MORE than ready. But I sure could use a good dose of sunshine, before my eyes get so acclimatized to the dim light that I'm blinded when that mysterious, bright light shows up in the sky again...it looks vaguely familiar, but I can't quite place it...what is it?

I get to inherit a new bed from my sis this weekend. And see her new condo before she does.... heheheheheheheh! I think I'll tell her fiancé and his parents about the time she dropped that cleaver on my foot when we were kids.

Oh, my, how a little contemplation of minor evil improves the mood! Mwah hah hah hah! I suspect a little hot choc & Bailey's will do the rest. Might also help with the Greek-food induced garlic breath.....

1 comment:

AsKatKnits said...

Hi there! Nice blog - I will certainly keep you posted on the sock progress.... what gorgeous yarn! I absolutely love it! Thank you again so much!!