Pages

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Progress...

It's 8:37 A.M. So far this morning, I have: cleaned out the laundry room and broken down the accumulated mountain of empty detergent boxes; sorted, bagged & binned the recycling that got missed yesterday (go figure); mopped the bathroom, hallway and laundry room (the latter twice...cat door - hmph); and folded 2 loads of laundry.

And I have JUST put the coffee on, so all of the above was done in an UN-caffeinated state. I must be nuts. But at least I can pretend I'm a good housekeeper for awhile! After coffee - clean out the mudroom, and sweep & mop the rest of the floors.

Not quite sure what I'll do for the rest of the weekend...vacuum, I guess. And then what? I don't "nest" very often. It feels good to put my little corner of the universe in order.

Fortunately I have a couple of swaps to finish up. Creative diversions are welcome! And probably a nap will be in order. Woke up pretty early this morning. (In case that wasn't obvious!)

1 comment:

Anie said...

come see our saturday post!!