Pages

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Saturday night's alright

Whew! We were up till 2:00 A.M. watching BSG. Mr.Q was talking in his sleep about it, too. Love that show. And it was nice to have a SciFi Geek Date again - used to do it every Saturday to watch the show, but since we haven't had cable for awhile, we haven't had a geek date in a long time, either.

Mr.Q's in the studio all day today, so I've been left to my own devices. Which may shortly include a nap. But I went down to the Neighbourhood to mail some sock yarn out, and treated myself to lunch at the Roundel - BEST eggs Benny EVER! Mmmmmm! A lovely, pokey walk home through the side streets...with sights of the following...

Remnants of the windstorms:
Shoots 'n' leaves:
B.C. Buds:

Crocuses:

Which, in February, are why I put up with the rain all winter....

Now that I'm home again, I'm trying to motivate myself to at least get some laundry going. But I can hear the bed calling me, begging me to come back...How can I resist? It's not like I have anything exciting to think about today.

Oh. Except THESE (!):






















2 comments:

Anie said...

Behold-
sock the first and sock the second united at last!
Stunning..a happy ending indeed.

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhh, they are beautiful.
: )
great to see you friday mrs. q.
xo,
senorita pems