Because it's Tuesday, and I'm tired, and I'm totally pissed at Revenue Canada who are just about the most inefficient government agency except possibly the idiots who were sooo unprepared for the new passport rules (but I can't say for sure, because I haven't actually applied for a passport...I want to, but I keep thinking I'll wait till the lines die down. At which rate, I may possibly get to go somewhere for my own fracking funeral, but I digress!) At any rate, I needed a diversion. Lifted from JenLa, I give you:
The game is SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:
Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!
Your Name: Gladys
1. Famous Singer/Band: The Go-Gos (I refuse to consider Mr.Q's suggestion: Genesis)
2. 4 letter word: Gorp
3. Street: Gagliardi Way
4. Color: Green (I can't believe I had to think about that!)
5. Gifts/Presents: Gold! Or Gumdrops. Gift certificate to my local yarn store.
6. Vehicle: an AMC Gremlin
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Gems
8. Boy Name: Gabriel
9. Girl Name: Gabrielle
10. Movie Title: Gone With the Wind
11. Drink: Ginger Ale, Gin & Tonic
12. Occupation: Gin Quality Control Tester (Again, ixnay with Mr.Q's suggestion: Gynecologist)
13. Celebrity: Geezer Butler
14. Magazine: GQ
15. U.S. City: Gainsborough (& a Canadian city: Gander, Newfoundland)
16. Pro Sports Teams: Georgetown Hoyas
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Galloping trots
19. Something You Throw Away: Garbage (too easy!)
20. Things You Shout: GO AWAY, hideous terrifying arachnid! (Or, when in terrifying traffic: Gaaggh!)
21. Cartoon Character: Green Lantern
And there you have it!