Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Because I can...

Because it's Tuesday, and I'm tired, and I'm totally pissed at Revenue Canada who are just about the most inefficient government agency except possibly the idiots who were sooo unprepared for the new passport rules (but I can't say for sure, because I haven't actually applied for a passport...I want to, but I keep thinking I'll wait till the lines die down. At which rate, I may possibly get to go somewhere for my own fracking funeral, but I digress!) At any rate, I needed a diversion. Lifted from JenLa, I give you:

The game is SCATTERGORIES, and it’s harder than it looks!
Here are the rules:


Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They MUST be real places, names, things…NOTHING made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. Have fun!

Your Name: Gladys

1. Famous Singer/Band: The Go-Gos (I refuse to consider Mr.Q's suggestion: Genesis)
2. 4 letter word: Gorp
3. Street: Gagliardi Way

4. Color: Green (I can't believe I had to think about that!)
5. Gifts/Presents: Gold! Or Gumdrops. Gift certificate to my local yarn store.
6. Vehicle: an AMC Gremlin
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: Gems
8. Boy Name: Gabriel
9. Girl Name: Gabrielle

10. Movie Title: Gone With the Wind
11. Drink: Ginger Ale, Gin & Tonic

12. Occupation: Gin Quality Control Tester (Again, ixnay with Mr.Q's suggestion: Gynecologist)
13. Celebrity: Geezer Butler
14. Magazine: GQ
15. U.S. City: Gainsborough (& a Canadian city: Gander, Newfoundland)

16. Pro Sports Teams: Georgetown Hoyas
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Galloping trots
19. Something You Throw Away: Garbage (too easy!)
20. Things You Shout: GO AWAY, hideous terrifying arachnid! (Or, when in terrifying traffic: Gaaggh!)

21. Cartoon Character: Green Lantern

And there you have it!

2 comments:

Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah, Grand-Dutchess of Serendipity said...

1.smashing pumkins
2.Sale
3.Couldn't tell you most of the street names here
4.Scarlet (Frankly my dear....)
5.Scarves (hand knitted of course!)
6.Sienna
7.Sandals
8.Samson (as per Alex who thank goodness did not name Levi that)
9.Selena
10.Sarah plain and tall
11.Soda pop
12.Samba dancer
13.Sammy Davis Jr.
14.I don't read enough I guess
15.Geography was not my strong suit
16.?
17.Where is seventeen?
18.Sammy was skating on the street, slipped and sank in the soggy ditch
so I had to save him.
19.slimy salad
20.how Serendipidous!
21.Samson (the slobbery dog from bugs bunny)