Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Whew!

Last night I finished the first chart of the Mystery Stole's first clue...50 of 100 rows done, which would be more exciting except, because of all the increases to come, it's just about 1/3 of the first clue...oy! I think the best thing about trying lace this way is that it's in pieces, I can't see (and be overwhelmed by!) the big picture. I 'spect I'd be too intimidated to try, if that were the case!

Meanwhile, it's supposed to get HOT today...let's hope the on-again-off-again A/C is on again. (It was sort of on yesterday, thankfully!) You know it's hot when the students from Saudi Arabia are complaining about it!

I should really quit stalling and get ready for work. I'm not-so-subconsciously thinking that a blog post will eat up the time I'd set aside for ironing this morning...oops! Look at the clock! Guess I'll have to go un-ironed. (It's linen, anyway, so it's not like you'll be able to tell, with all the wrinkles it'll have after wearing it for 5 minutes.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the ms3 too. I'm hating this frign weather though.
I'm doing mine is some crappy sportsweight acrylic on 6mm needles because i'm having an eye problem at the moment. But it's cool ( pix on the blog) Can't wait to knit it in 'proper' wool

Anonymous said...

you're welcome bwahahahaaa
:P