Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dear Santa...

I know it's still kind of early to be thinking about Christmas, but when you're shopping for a Sci Fi geek who has everything, it's important to plan ahead in order to score the perfect gift.

And Santa, if you're listening...I've been a pretty good girl this year. I usually remember to say "please" and "thank you." I've tried to hold off on tormenting small furry woodland creatures, and inappropriate wet T-shirt parties. So, if you don't mind, I'd like to present for your consideration, the Toaster Toaster.

Pretty please?

With sprinkles on top?

I'll even scoop the reindeer poop....

6 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

Holy crap, that's made of awesomesauce. And I'm not even I sci-fi geek!

Anonymous said...

So we were watching "the big bang theory" last night and Sheldon was making toast in one of these and as soon as it came on the screen, Alex was laughing hysterically while I stared dumbfounded as to what exactly was THAT funny. He explained about the toaster toaster thing and it proved once more that I am not as much of a nerd as he is. The proof is rare these days, but it is a relief.

Mrs.Q said...

How many times do we have to explain - we are GEEKS, not nerds. Geeks have friends. And, apparently, we also have very cool brothers-in-law.

Gary said...

Santa is checking the appropriate wet t-shirt competitions. He know has to speak to Mrs. Claus. Apparently there are undeclared winnings.

Annie said...

Yeah. I have a deep love for that toaster, too. And I love that the non-Cylon side says "Frak Off", as any written morning greeting should.

EdaMommy said...

Yes, any kitchen implement that imprints cusswords on food gets an A in my book. I've got my fingers crossed Santa is listening to your plea!