Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is me with my handbasket

I can already see how this is going to go. I'm just settling down to some knitting after finishing the supper dishes, looking forward to going to bed soon...And "Shit! I have to blog! I almost forgot!"

I have nothing to tell you, really. There is a fresh round of Strongbow in my fridge, and this makes me ridiculously happy. My sister & her husband dropped Mom off at our place today, and they cooked us dinner. So nice to come home to someone else cooking! Though it does mean I have to wash dishes. Poop.

Here is a picture of a coffee that was marvelous while it lasted, and that I dearly wish I could have right this moment. Since it's almost bedtime, that's probabl
y not the best idea. But still: want (eleventy)!

Kthxbye!

2 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

Man, that coffee looks serously nommable! What is it? Where can I get one?

Gary said...

Say hi to all the relations!
You blogging has been missed!
Love, joy