Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Night Special

Dear Diary,

Last night I slept for 10 hours. I woke up super-early, and had hot chocolate and toast for breakfast. Then Mr.Q and I went rambling about town. I can't tell you what for, coz it was Giftmas-related. It rained. We got very wet. We came home, dried off, and I spent the afternoon crafting. Sorry, no pics - again with the Giftmas stuff. (Maybe later, though!) We watched the Dr.Who "Waters of Mars". I'm not sure that I loved it, but hell, I'll take David Tenant while I can get him! Then we watched some of the original "V" mini-series. It was really bad. Or I was too sober. (Or both.) Was hair really that big in the '80s? I seem to have repressed that memory. (Did I ever own a spray can of Aqua Net? I must have, but I can't remember...I have vague recollections of acid-washed stretchy stirrup jeans, though, and a haircut much like Mick Hucknell of Simply Red...It was the '80s, I was not responsible.)

Off to bed momentarily, to cozy up in a freshly-laundered duvet. Lest this be mistaken for housewifely diligence, it should be noted that said laundering was undertaken immediately after an episode of cat vomiting. Good times.

Bonne nuit, then, dear diary. A demain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it when Diana chokes down a whole guinea pig in V. Good times, good times.