Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Friday Night Fever

For some inexplicable reason, I woke up at about 4:00 this morning...And of course, could not go back to sleep! Which was OK for the first part of the day, as I was a bit giddy from the combination of sleep-deprivation, Friday-ness, and the fact that the sun was out for a change.

About lunchtime, though, I started to crash. By the end of the day, I had had rather a rough landing, and I think I'm fighting a bug now. I hopehopehope the sore throat and achiness are just from being wiped - it's not unusual for me to feel like this if I'm over-tired. I'm going to have to go to sleep pretty quick, though, to set things right again.

I did have a nice surprise in the mail: My latest etsy find, a new home for my new camera. It's a little "prettier" than my usual preference, but lately I really find myself drawn to that chocolate and teal/turquoise colour combination. And more recently, chocolate and pink. How weird is that? At any rate, I'm pleased as punch with the wee gadget bag, not least coz the seller added some extra padding (at no extra cost!) to keep the camera that much safer.

And now I'm going off to bed. Nights!

No comments: