Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wellington's Wednesday

The computer is being soooooooper-sloooowwwww tonight, so I'm going to move as quick as I can to get today's post in, just in case. In case the power goes out or something, really. Another Big Storm brewing outside, and it's serving up some pretty blustery winds at the moment. (If it was just a leeetle less cold out, I'd want to go play in the wind. I loves me a good windstorm!)

Mr.Q's out to another concert, so kitties and I have the evening to ourselves. I am just about done the toe of my first Blue Brick Wall sock; just about at the weird short rows of another Baby Surprise Jacket; and just about at the heel of another funky STR sock (with a different heel construction than I've used before, so it requires a little one-on-one time to get past that point)...So I'm hoping to get some of these bits & bobs finished up tonight. So I have a few less WIPs cluttering the place up. I think I am seriously running out of unused knitting needles!

And that's all I've got for y'all tonight...Hope you're all warm and dry!

No comments: